‘I’m two and it’s all about me!’ The importance of a supportive learning environment for 2 year olds April 2017
The physical and emotional factors to consider in creating an environment for 2 year olds
- A broad look at the developmentally stages of 2 year olds and what you can expect
- A look at the physical environment and how this can hinder or support children’s learning
- A look at the emotional factors and how this can hinder or support children’s learning
- Consider ways to evaluate your environment to get the most out of it
- Newly qualified teachers
- Private, voluntary and independent nurseries
- Support staff
- Teaching assistants
- Early Years Foundation Stage
Booking this course
Contact Details are to be used for requesting details or to cancel a place.
Unless otherwise stated, do not use contact details to book via email or phone – please use the Book Now button below.
0191 643 8500